Can you decipher your Doctor’s prescription? I can’t.
Those hand written Greek and Latin keeray makoray are really Greek to me. In fact decoding these scribbles is rocket science to me. And the irony is, when the distant highest discount offering chemist fails to make sense out of it with or without his glasses. Even microscope won’t help.
Luckily, this won’t be the case in near future. In the coming times, new anti-dotes will pop up to counter Stress, Entertainment, Social Media and Cell phone addiction. Hence, instead of writing Greek-o-Latina prescription to swallow antibiotics, the doctors will be prescribing the non-pill anti-dotes in plain English like:
- 10 laugh before every meal
- No sweet dreams in sleep, specially, if you are a diabetic patient
- 60 minutes play with a kid without losing patience
- Exercise praising your wife and mother-in-law
- Take Anti-facebook pills 24 x7 to break social media addiction
- Grow fresh fruits and vegetables in real farms instead of farmville
- Keep your TV remote control in a remote area
- Use ear plugs while watching political talk shows
- 2 intravenous coffee drips early in the morning to counter sleeplessness
- Paste scotch tape on your mouth to resist nicotine and nokiatine (mobile addiction)
- Spend more time with real fruits especially black berry and apple